The Delicious Cheddars Spinach Dip Recipe
Delicious and simple dish is what you get from Cheddars Spinach Dip Recipe. Spinach is vegetable with high nutrition to keep the body healthy. With cheese and dipping, you get both calorie and nutrition at a single recipe. The ingredients are easy to find and the cooking instructions are not complex at all.
- 10 oz. spinach (fresh or frozen)
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- Sour cream, ½ cup
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½ cup Monterrey jack cheese, shredded
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion (minced)
- 1 pinch for black pepper, salt, and paprika powder
- Tortilla Chips
- French bread
- Use bowl to mix cheese and sour cream.
- Put spinach, all cheeses, garlic, and black pepper.
- Mix again until it turns into delicate mixture.
- Add paprika powder and put it aside.
- Prepare oven then bake spinach dip.
- Wait for ten minutes.
- Now, the Cheddars Spinach Dip Recipe is ready to serve.
This recipe is quite flexible because you can add few ingredients. For example, new recipe will be called spinach dip with cream cheese and mayo if you add mayonnaise while mixing all cheese and spinach. Fresh spinach is better because it is easy to turn into crunch and crispy texture. However, the frozen one is not bad as well. Moreover, Cheddars restaurant recipes may use breads and chip which bring more calories. If you are on diet, use other vegetables as the replacement to be healthier. The examples of vegetables are cucumber, carrot, and celery. Potato is also good companion to enjoy this spinach dip. The basic recipe has cheese flavor, but some people may not be favorable with it. In order to get another taste, try chicken broth or powder. When adding broth, reduce the cheese compound to balance spinach flavor. Well, Cheddars Spinach Dip recipe is very simple to try, right?