Bahama Mama Tropical Smoothie Recipe to Bring the Refreshment for Hot Days
On a hot weather, the most fitting refreshment as fresh drink is Bahama Mama Tropical Smoothie Recipe. The sweet and refreshing taste will surely remind you of the tropical beach atmosphere. Assorted from various kinds of fruit, its sweet and shocking taste surely helps to enjoy your day. In fact, making Bahama Mama Tropical Smoothie Recipe is also quite easy. Most of the ingredients that you need are already available in stores. Always remember to choose the fresh fruits because the freshness of every fruit is affecting in a great way to the taste of this smoothie.
- 2 cups of fresh Pineapple, chopped
- 1 chopped Banana
- 1 cup of chopped fresh strawberry
- 7 Dates, take out the seed
- 1 teaspoon of minced Coconut
- 1½ cups Fresh Coconut Milk
- ½ cup Water
- Kale or Spirulina powder
- 1½ Carob Chips
- 2 tablespoon of Flaxseed
- Put all of the ingredients into a blender.
- Blend them for 5 minutes under medium speed.
- Keep an eye on the thickness of the smoothies and make sure it does not too runny.
- After all of the blending is done, pour it into a glass.
- That is it: Bahamas Mama Tropical Smoothie is ready to be served!
For your information, this variant of tropical Smoothie menu is not only refreshing, but obviously it is also healthy. Made from a variety of selected fruits, tropical smoothie nutrition intake consists of various kinds of vitamins, ranging from vitamins A, C, iron, and calcium. Moreover, this recipe is perfect to serve as an escape from your daily work. Moreover, the tropical nuances and summer vibes will be radiated when taking this drink. Well, one of the best choices in the scorching summer is of course this Bahama Mama Tropical Smoothie recipe. For more information about smoothie recipe.